Couple applies for a mortgage, you wont believe what happens next!
February 17th, 2015
It's pretty simple, they either were approved or they weren't.
More often then not people are unfortunately ignorant when it comes to their financial standing. It's 2015, ain't nobody got time for that anymore.
Solution? Talk to a mortgage professional BEFORE looking around with Real Estate Broker.
- Knowledge = Confidence
- Knowing what you can afford will help you focus on what you should buy and where.
- Opportunity, meet Preparation.
- Your broker will take you more seriously if you have a pre-approval letter. This shows that you've done your homework.
- Surprises aren't always a party
- Imagine finding your dream home and losing it because you didn't know that your credit score isn't good enough to qualify you for the loan you need. Avoid last minute disappointments.
Follow this simple piece of advice, and I guarantee that your home buying process will be much more enjoyable.